[phenixbb] cci_apps on irix

o.h.weiergraeber at fz-juelich.de o.h.weiergraeber at fz-juelich.de
Fri Aug 22 09:19:09 PDT 2008

Hello Nat,
thanks for your suggestions. Yes, I have used these tricks before, but sadly, the cci_apps build system ignores them completely.  As far as I can see, there is no "central" place to set these variables, and the component packages behave differently.
The cleanest way to go would be to just correct the syntax problems. Until recently, cci_apps was available as a precompiled irix package (and I think it was mipspro), so maybe one of the developers could comment on the specifics of this compilation.

Thanks
Oliver

 Dr. Oliver H. Weiergraeber
 Institute of Neurosciences and Biophysics
 Molecular Biophysics
 Research Centre Juelich
 D-52425 Juelich
 Germany