[phenixbb] (no subject)

Sudharsan Sridharan sudhaarsan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 06:57:40 PDT 2008

Hi all,

A quick question about extracting info/preparing pdb file for
deposition..........

I've got a pdb file after refinement using phenix 1.3b. I was
wondering if there is a way to prepare this file / format this the
same way as in 1.3 final where we get "REMARK IF THIS FILE IS FOR PDB
DEPOSITION: REMOVE ALL FROM THIS LINE UP" and REMARK 3. i'm already
running refinement 1.3 final with the same parameters just to quickly
compare the resulting refined files/numbers. I guess I could do it
manually but curious if there is an easier way using 1.3 final.

thanks,
Sid.