[phenixbb] dihedral error

Sabine Schneider sabine.schneider at cup.uni-muenchen.de
Thu Aug 7 23:35:54 PDT 2008

Hello Simon,

I had that once too with a cif-file from Prodrg. In my case the problem
was that in the cif-dictionary two different torsion angles where
defined for the same four atoms. Deleting one of the definitions of the
torsion angles in the cif file solved the problem. This also solved the
problem of the ligand falling appart in real space refinement in coot.

Sabine