[phenixbb] Twinning in phenix.autobuild?

Peter Zwart PHZwart at lbl.gov
Mon Sep 10 10:41:44 PDT 2007

An example of mytwinrefinement.eff looks like this:

refinement.twinning {
  twin_law = "-h-k,k,-l"
  detwin {
    mode = algebraic proportional *auto
    map_types {
      twofofc = *two_m_dtfo_d_fc two_dtfo_fc
      fofc = *m_dtfo_d_fc gradient m_gradient
      aniso_correct = False
    }
  }
}

I think it would make sense to (re)build in the maps from phenix.refine
rather than using density modified maps, if the model is complete enough
that is.
Tom, do you have some comments on this?

Greetings

Peter