[phenixbb] [Spam] Re: NAG-ASN link

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk at cci.lbl.gov
Sat Oct 6 20:30:44 PDT 2007

If it is showing you this line

>      "HD22 ASN A  15 "

this must be in the PDB file. I cannot come from anywhere else.
Maybe it is reading a different PDB file than you think?
Are you using a .def file, or are you specifying the pdb file
on the command line?
If you think that's not it, move the pdb file you think it
is reading somewhere else, then try again. If it stops because
it cannot find the file, move it back. If it works then, shows
the line above, but the corresponding ATOM card is not in
the PDB file, then I wouldn't know how that could be. :-)

Ralf