[phenixbb] problem finding large no of sites in high symmetry

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk at cci.lbl.gov
Wed Nov 7 13:35:59 PST 2007

Hi Banu,
did hyss finish without giving you consensus model?
P23 is the worst space group for the fast-translation function.
hyss may run for an unusually long time.
The runtime warning is harmless.
If you don't get outstanding correlations in one run of hyss, it
may be worth running multiple jobs with different random seeds.
I've also observed that the resolution cutoff can be very critical.
If you point me to the data, I could run some jobs.
Ralf