[phenixbb] textal problem

Daniele de Sanctis de.sanctisd at gmail.com
Thu May 31 09:10:53 PDT 2007

Dear all,

I'm running textal.build to build a model in a 3.2 A map, and I'm
using the option --input_model and --sequence. It seems to run ok
until finishing the lookup but then i got the error message:

doing sequence alignment against: ../pippo.seq
sh: Syntax error: Bad fd number
error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'phentx-lookup-correct.pdb'

indeed the file is not there, but i guess that is not there because o
the previous Syntax error.

any clue?

thanks

Daniele de Sanctis, PhD

         Homo sum humani nil alienum a me puto
phone ++ 351 21 4469 662            fax ++ 351 21 4433 664

e-mail de.sanctisd at gmail.com, sanctis at itqb.unl.pt

Mailing address:
ITQB, Av. República, Apartato 127
2781-901 Oeiras