[phenixbb] NCS weighting

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Wed Mar 28 07:01:00 PDT 2007

Hi Jianghai,

the defaults implemented for refinement using NCS are very close to
those in CNS and works good in most of the cases. I will work on making
it straightforward to use the variable weights, so one can use from
loose to tight restraints.  This is in to-do list.

Currently you can use coordinate_sigma and b_factor_weight parameters
(that are specified *outside* the restraint_group scope) to set this
weights globally for all groups.

Pavel.