[phenixbb] pdb waters

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Fri Mar 16 08:28:00 PDT 2007

Hi Matthew,

Sorry for this! Sounds boring.
To debug this any more I need more information, otherwise this standard
error message doesn't tell me much what exactly phenix.refine doesn't
like. For example, could you take your ligand molecule from your PDB
file and send me so I can simulate the rest of the data and run
phenix.refine myself to see exactly what's wrong? Or at least the whole
.log file?

Thanks!
Pavel.