[phenixbb] Few questions

john kryst protkryst at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 02:26:14 PDT 2007

Hi phenixbb !!

         I have few questions.

1. Is there any utility in phenix to write out pdb formatted (which is ready
to deposit) output file.. like xtal_pdbsubmission utility in CNS.
2. In Autobuild wizard how to ask the program to use the Free R flags
present in the file. It always generates new Free R flags during refinement.
One general question.

Does the rmsd estimation (for eg. rmsd_bonds ) depends on the program we use
??

I have been refining in CNS. then i used Autobuild wizard to build my model.
when i went back to cns the rmsd of bond increased (0.0218 A). But
phenix.refine says it it 0.007A.

Thanks in advance for your kind inputs.

regards
john