[phenixbb] how to add phase info to the autosol wizard

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Tue Jun 5 19:12:40 PDT 2007

Hi again Chuanbing,
I'm sorry, I mean 1.3b-d5 (d4 is just about to be released).
-Tom T

Hi Chuanbing,
It will be available in version 1.3b-d4 which has yet to be released (or
even built)...it takes a little time between the time I have put the code
in and the time that it gets to you, unfortunately!
-Tom T

> Dear Tom,
>
>      Thank you very much!  It's  expected!
>      I am using the Version 1.24.1b, is version 1.3 the next version you
> mentioned?
>
> Chuanbing
>

> On 6/5/07, Tom Terwilliger <terwilliger at lanl.gov> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Chuanbing,
>>
>> I have added this to the AutoSol wizard
>> (input_phase_file=my-phases.mtz) and the next version of PHENIX will have
>> it.
>>
>> -Tom T
>>
>> At 01:51 AM 5/31/2007, CB Bian wrote:
>> >Dear all,
>> >
>> >      I am trying to add phase info from externally calculated
>> > phases to the autosol wizard with S-SAD data. But I can not find the
option to do it in the running. Can someone help me?

PHENIX web site: http:www.phenix-online.org
http://techcenter.mbi.ucla.edu