[phenixbb] R, Rfree, and wxu_scale

Jianghai Zhu jzhu at cbr.med.harvard.edu
Sat Aug 4 19:50:55 PDT 2007

I have tested different values for wxc_scale, seems like 0.05 gave me
the best Rfree and smallest Rfree-R gap, which of course gave an
excellent geometry statistics.  My starting model has ANISO in it and
I always using individual sites+individual ADP+tls.  But then I can't
test wxu_scale anymore since phenix.refine will just reset the
wxu_scale.  Since the best way is to use tls every time, how do test
wxu_scale?

Jianghai

Jianghai Zhu, Ph.D
CBR Institute for Biomedical Research