[phenixbb] Remodelling using Phenix

Ethayathulla A.S ethayathulla at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 23:18:47 PDT 2007

hi

I am doing structure at 2.3A resolution. It is a dimer not NCS. I have
probelm in tracing last 10 amino acids in the C-terminus in both chains.
Both chains come close each other and winds up. So Iam finding difficulty
in tracing the chain. I used phenix for rebuilding with all the amino acid
included. But autorebuilding is not rebuilding properly, whatever input is
given it rebuilds on that. Actually it should be a helix and only at lower
cuff off we can observe density for main chain so I tried phenix rebuild to
improve it but it's not working. Is there any option to use phenix.

I used rebuilding with option automatic and input coordinates and sequence.

plz suggest do improve the phases.

--
A.S.Ethayathulla
Department of BIophysics