[phenixbb] phenix.refine: How to define links and bond distances

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Tue Apr 3 04:29:18 PDT 2007

Hi Matthew,

elbow.builder creates a cif file that defines the geometry (bonds,
angles, ...). If you are not happy with the values defined in that file,
you can manually edit it. Also, you can specify a covalent bond between
two selected atoms (for example, bond between a protein and a ligand);
see "Definition of custom bonds" paragraph in the Documentation
(http://www.phenix-online.org/download/cci_apps/).

Pavel.