[phenixbb] s_annealing within AutoBUILD

Tom Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Fri Jul 14 13:20:55 PDT 2006

Hi Nick,

Yes, you can modify the parameter "s_annealing" by going to the menu at the
bottom right corner of the Parameters (inputs) screen labelled

SET VARIABLE (Advanced users)

and selecting "s_annealing"

then click "CONTINUE" and a screen will come up allowing you to choose Yes
or No to s_annealing.  Then when you click CONTIUE the wizard will continue
whatever it was doing.

You can set this variable when you are setting up your run; do it any time
before the last screen comes up.

All the best,
Tom t

At 03:54 PM 7/14/2006 -0400, Noinaj wrote:
>Hi,
>

>I am running AUTOBUILD on a friend's structure, and noticed in the log
>file the s_annealing parameter set to false.  Is it possible to set this
>parameter to true when doing an AUTOBUILD run, say to do s_a after each
>build cycle?  I have read that I can use phenix.refine at the command line
>to run s_annealing, but didn't know if I could modify this option within
>the wizards.  I checked out the list of parameters which I am allowed to
>change, but didn't see s_anneal anywhere.
>
>Thanks for all replies in advance!
>

>Cheers,
>Nick

>Nicholas Noinaj
>University of Kentucky School of Medicine
>Department of Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry
>Biomedical Biological Sciences Research Building, Rm 236
>741 S. Limestone
>Lexington, Ky 40536
>Lab:  859-323-8183
>Home:  859-228-0978
><mailto:noinaj at uky.edu>noinaj at uky.edu
>www.noinaj.com

Thomas C. Terwilliger
Mail Stop M888
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Los Alamos, NM 87545

Tel:  505-667-0072                 email: terwilliger at LANL.gov
Fax: 505-665-3024                 SOLVE web site: http://solve.lanl.gov
PHENIX web site: http:www.phenix-online.org
ISFI Integrated Center for Structure and Function Innovation web site:
http://www.techcenter.mbi.ucla.edu
TB Structural Genomics Consortium web site: http://www.tbgenomics.org