[phenixbb] s_annealing within AutoBUILD

Noinaj noinaj at uky.edu
Fri Jul 14 12:54:51 PDT 2006

Hi,

I am running AUTOBUILD on a friend's structure, and noticed in the log file the s_annealing parameter set to false.  Is it possible to set this parameter to true when doing an AUTOBUILD run, say to do s_a after each build cycle?  I have read that I can use phenix.refine at the command line to run s_annealing, but didn't know if I could modify this option within the wizards.  I checked out the list of parameters which I am allowed to change, but didn't see s_anneal anywhere.

Thanks for all replies in advance!

Cheers,
Nick

Nicholas Noinaj
University of Kentucky School of Medicine
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry
Biomedical Biological Sciences Research Building, Rm 236
741 S. Limestone
Lexington, Ky 40536
Lab:  859-323-8183
Home:  859-228-0978