[phenixbb] a few questions

Peter Zwart PHZwart at lbl.gov
Fri Aug 4 14:28:52 PDT 2006

> In the remarks of the output pdb file, I have one line, "REMARK
>  twinned    :  True".  What does this mean?

phenix.refine does a basic check to see whether or not the data is
twinned. In this case, the refinement engine thinks data data might be
twinned.
Please run

mmtbx.xtriage refinemenet_results_data.mtz obs=FOBS calc=FMODEL

to get more clues why phenix.refine thinks why the data might be twinned.

If you have problems intepreting the xtriage output, let me know, I'll
give you a hand.

HTH

Peter