[cctbxbb] Best place to get ccp4io, boost, etc?

Roger Martin roger at quantumbioinc.com
Thu Jan 29 12:08:07 PST 2015

Hi, am a user(not a developer)

I've been using http://cci.lbl.gov/svn/ccp4io/trunk in my jenkins build
system.  Not sure what is best.  Haven't been able to use a boost other
than one that came from a prior bundle.  Thought the TAG(86799)
indicates the last revision of boost svn trunk
(http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/) before boost moved to git but
that revision hasn't worked for me.

There is a build issue with boost from its new submodule'd git
repository.  I get:
error: Name clash .... libboost_system.so.1.58.0

So currently using a prior bundle